Wed, January 11, 2017 , 6:45pm
Bronx, New York Register »
Wed, January 18, 2017 , 6:45pm
Dyker Beach Golf Course
Brooklyn, New York Register »
Wed, January 25, 2017 , 7:00pm
Staten Island, New York Register »
We are now offering a Honeymoon Giveaway at Every Event!!,
Your registration enters you in a Honeymoon Giveaway! Read More»
Must Read Tips for Attending a Show,
What our shows can do for Brides: If you are getting married, the value of attending a bridal show is to visit with lots of wedding professionals face to face in one... Read More»
Must Read Tips for Attending a Show
What our shows can do for Brides:
If you are getting married, the value of attending a bridal show is to visit with lots of wedding professionals face to face in one location, as a one-stop shopping experience. This way you can have a good feel about the person to know if you want to utilize their products or services in planning your special day.
- Bring to the show a list of your main priorities, and focus on those to maximize your time.
- Wear comfortable shoes, take your time, relax, and have fun.
- Look at different ideas and colors and samples to determine what you want. Ask questions and get as much information as you can.
- If possible, bring someone with you to help take notes and gather ideas and literature for you.
- Attend a bridal show. Planning your priorities there at the show can help reduce the stress of the complete process of your wedding.
- Have your calendar with you for setting up appointments.
- Book deposits with those companies immediately that you feel good about. Your date may or may not still be available with them after the show.
- Take advantage of show specials.